Are you looking for a gift for that special someone this Christmas? Well, if so, Triplo G Italian Kitchen is here to help. We’ve put our thinking caps on for you this holiday season and have come up with 5 awesome gifts that any home chef would appreciate. What makes these great gifts? First, let’s go over our list of criteria that would enable a product to receive the Triplo G stamp of approval.
- Usage – For a product to make our list, it is going to be something that you use on a regular basis. There are some pretty cool “gadgets” out there. However, if you only use it once a year, it’s a complete waste of money. It will only sit in a box and rarely be used.
- Value – This doesn’t mean it’s cheap. If an expensive product is something you use daily, then the value can be enormous.
- Quality – All of these products have been tested and reviewed by us in our kitchen. You can feel comfortable that these products will stand the test of time.
So, without further ado, here is our list of the top 5 gift ideas for someone who loves to cook.
1. Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer, Black – What, $180 for a manual juicer? Nope, we aren’t crazy. This is a very high-quality machine. It is commercial grade. The first time I saw this product, I was eating at a local restaurant. The bartender was effortlessly using this product to make cocktails. It looked so easy. I was impressed and ordered one immediately. Not only can we make fresh cocktails like margaritas, mojitos, and numerous others, but now we drink freshly squeezed orange juice or grapefruit juice daily. And yes, it tastes so much better. Another great feature is the easy clean up of this model. Simply rinse and wipe with a mild detergent. Easy, peasy, lemon-sqeezy!
2. Kyocera Revolution Series Paring and Santoku Knife Set, Black Blade – Frequent readers of our blog will know my passion for these knives. I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again. The knife is the single most important tool in the kitchen. It is worth spending a little extra money on these. Ceramic knives make a great addition to the kitchen. The sharpness of these knives is unreal and will soon become the favorites of the chef.
3. Tramontina 6.5 Qt Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – This is a must have for every kitchen. The dutch oven is a great cooking tool. This is perfect for cooking soups and stews and can easily go from stove-top to oven. The cast iron ensures even cooking temperatures. Oh yeah, it’s enameled, so tough stains simply wipe away. Bought one of these for my mother last year, and she loves it. (At least that’s what she told her favorite son!)
4. Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 2-Speed Immersion Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome – Blending has never been easier than with a handheld blender. Pick it up, immerse, and blend your cold drinks, hot soups, and batters right in the pitcher pot or bowl. The handle is easy to hold, and its even dishwasher safe. No more transferring items to a blender or mixer when you want things blended. This is a must have timesaver for any chef at a reasonable price.
5. Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Stemware Pure Collection Burgundy, 23.4-Ounce, Set of 4 – Every host can never have enough wine glasses. One of the problems with serving wine is it seems to make people clumsy. These wine glasses are not only classy, but they are functional. The unique shape enables the aroma to be placed right in the nose which enhances the wine experience. These crystal glasses are made in Germany and are even dishwasher safe.
Let us know what you think below and don’t forget to share on social media! Thanks