Right now you are probably asking, “What in the world is Chimichurri Sauce?” About a year ago I asked the exact same question. I was first introduced to the wonderful garnish over a year ago while visiting a Cuban restaurant. I fell in love immediately. This sauce is very easy to make and makes a great accompaniment to steak, lamb, or just about any other grilled meat.
This sauce is just bursting with flavor. It’s very acidic and loaded with garlic. The flavors blend really well together after letting it marinate for a while. The only drawback is that you will be tasting the garlic for hours afterwards, so do not eat this if you have a hot date planned. However, don’t forget how good garlic is for you!
- ¼ Cup Chopped Cilantro
- ¼ Cup Chopped Curley Parsley
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup White Vinegar
- ¼ Cup Lime Juice
- ¼ Cup Dry White Wine (Sauvignon Blanc)
- ¼ TSP Salt
- ½ TSP Fresh Ground Pepper
- 3 Gloves Garlic, Pressed and Minced
- Dash of Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Let marinate in fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove and let warm slightly at room temperature for 10 min.
- Serve in small glass bowls for dipping.
If you found this recipe to your liking, why not share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc? This really helps our website gain exposure and is very much appreciated. Sharing buttons are below for your convenience.