Who doesn’t like a good appetizer? Sometimes, you just have to pull a recipe together with what you have. These can be some of the best creations. That is how we created “Trizza”. The name is actually a combination of Triscuit and Pizza. We didn’t have much to serve as an appetizer, but we did have some Triscuit crackers and a few other things. So, we combined the ingredients in the spirit of a pizza, and the Trizza was created. However, it did take us a few days to create the name, which I think is actually quite catchy!
A Trizza appetizer tray can be put together in minutes. Also, this easy, Italian appetizer requires no cooking. So, if you are looking for a quick appetizer that tastes great, Trizza is the answer to your prayers. A fine, Italian Chianti or Sangiovese would pair very well with this appetizer.
- 1 Box of Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits
- 1 Jar of Sundried Tomatoes in Olive Oil
- 1 Hot Sopresatta Dry Sausage
- 1 Block of Fontinella Cheese
- 20 Basil Leaves
- Olive Oil
- Slice all items so they will make thin layers and be "triscuit sized".
- Arrange items in the following order: Cracker, Tomato, Sopresetta, Cheese, Basil (just like a pizza).
- Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Serve and enjoy.
Products Used in Preparation of this Recipe: