Special thanks to my good friend Dino, who introduced me to this wonderful, easy appetizer. This tasty snack can be whipped up in minutes. The combination of the date, goat cheese, and the almonds is so simple, but yet elegant . This lovely treat pairs very nice with wine for a wine tasting, or you can serve it all by itself as a healthy snack. Top it off with a little balsamic vinegar and you won’t be disappointed by this little ball of joy.
- 1 Package of Dates
- 1 Tube of Creamy Goat Cheese (Chevre)
- 1 Package of Marcona Almonds
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Slice dates in half.
- Spread the goat cheese on the date.
- Top with a Marcona Almond.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar.