There is nothing like some garden fresh pico de gallo or garden salsa. The problem is this is very hard to come by unless it is summer and the garden is in full bloom. This quick and easy pico recipe can be whipped up in minutes and can deliver that fresh garden taste even in the middle of winter. Don’t those fresh veggies in the picture just make your mouth water? Why not whip a dish of this up and give yourself a few extra servings of healthy vegetables.
- 2 10 oz Cans of Rotel - Tomatoes and Green Chilies - Drained
- 1 Medium Red Onion Chopped
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Cilantro - Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic - Pressed and Minced
- 2 Tsp Lime Juice
- ½ Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- Get a large bowl to combine the ingredients.
- Drain the two cans of Rotel in a strainer.
- Add chopped onions, garlic, and cilantro.
- Add salt, pepper, and lime juice.
- Mix all ingredients, chill, and serve.
- Serve with Baked Tostito Scoops to reduce the fat.
Products Used in This Recipe:
- The Triplo G Amazon Store
- Fresh Italian Bruschetta
- Quick Quesadilla
- The Best Bean Dip
- Mexican Style Tortilla Soup