I’m all about quick appetizers. You need to have some go-to recipes for entertaining. It’s hard enough to prepare a dinner, but then you need to have something for the guests to munch on when they arrive??? Or, maybe you just need something to snack on during the big football game. Why open a bag of chips when you can have something so much more tasty as a snack? You really don’t need to spend a lot of time, you just need to have a little creativity. Well, here’s your solution. This appetizer or snack can be prepared in 5 minutes. This concoction is quick, easy, and full on taste.
Prep Time: 5 min
- DeLallo Dipping Seasoning Spices
- Iliada Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Loaf Fresh French Bread
- 1 Brie Cheese
- Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar into Olive Oil Dipping Bowls at ratio of 3/4 olive oil, 1/4 vinegar.
- Sprinkle oil and vinegar with dipping spices.
- Cut bread 1/2 inch slices.
- Arrange bread, cheese, oil and vinegar on a serving platter.