First of all, I never claimed to be a baker. If you are catching a theme here, my dessert recipes are very easy. The reasoning behind that is, if you are spending an hour or two making dinner, then you probably won’t have time to spend another hour or two on dessert. This is another no bake recipe. However, it still delivers a lot of flavor and guests will gobble it all up. It’s actually one of my favorites to make for Thanksgiving. It’s also a great fall dessert as well. One tip: just make sure to stock up on the pumpkin pudding, as it seems to be rather hard to find outside of the autumn season.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook time: none
- 1 Box of Pumpkin Pudding
- 1 Box of Cheesecake Pudding
- 2 3/4 Cups of Fat Free Milk
- 1 Pre-made Graham Cracker Pie Shell
- Whipped Cream
- Take the two boxes of pudding and add 2 3/4 cup milk in a Large Mixing Bowl.
- With a wire whisk, mix pudding until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add pudding to pie shell.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream. Garnish with cinnamon and nutmeg and serve.