This recipe was invented by me when I was around 15 years old. Kudos to my sister for keeping it alive. I haven’t made it in a long, long time. She made it for a dinner party the other night, and it brought back some terrific childhood memories. The wonderful thing about this is that it is so simple to make. It can be prepared in less than 10 minutes. Also, there’s only 4 ingredients in the dessert as well. As for low-calorie, sorry it’s dessert…
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook time: 2 min
- 1 Box of Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Large Box of Chocolate Pudding (can use sugar-free)
- 3/4 stick butter
- Milk (for pudding)
- Smash cookies in a paper bag with a meat pounder.
- Layer cookie crumbs in an 8X8 casserole dish.
- Add melted butter to cookie crumbs.
- Mix butter into cookies to form pie crust.
- Microwave on high for 2 mins.
- Prepare pudding according to instructions
- Add pudding on top of pie crust.
- Chill and serve