I’m all about quick appetizers. You need to have some go-to recipes for entertaining. It’s hard enough to prepare a dinner, but then you need to have something for the guests to munch on when they arrive??? No wonder no one ever wants to have a dinner party anymore. Well, here’s your solution. This appetizer can be prepared in 5-10 minutes. I serve this at almost any dinner party, and there’s never a morsel left. As a matter of fact, everyone always asks if I can make that meat and cheese dish and bring it to their house.
Prep Time: 5-10 min
- DeLallo Dipping Seasoning Spices
- Light Olive (Tasting) Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh Italian Bread
- Sopressata (Dry Sausage)
- Fontinella Cheese
- Cut cheese and sopressata into bite sized pieces.
- Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar into Olive Oil Dipping Bowls.
at ratio of 3/4 olive oil, 1/4 vinegar.
- Sprinkle oil and vinegar with dipping spices.
- Cut bread into bite sized pieces.
- Arrange on a serving platter.
Products mentioned in this article: