If you are at all like me, you planted a few zucchini plants and now you have a problem. What in god’s green earth are you going to do with all of these zucchini???? Well start searching the internet for some recipes!!! Hopefully, that’s how you got here. This recipe for zucchini can be served up in 10 minutes or less, and it’s delicious. This will just melt in your mouth. Guests will devour it in about the same time that it took you to prepare it. This will also make a great side dish served along with a nice piece of meat or fish.
Prep Time: 2 min
Cook Time: 8 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1 Large Zucchini sliced and halved
- Creole Seasoning
- 2 Cloves Garlic – use your garlic press
- Olive Oil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Saute zucchini and garlic in olive oil over med-high heat until zucchini is soft.
- Add creole seasoning to zucchini while it is cooking (do not use a lot of this, about a 1/4 tsp).
- Plate the zucchini and add grated parmesan cheese.