This recipe is so easy. It can be whipped up in no time at all. Great as an appetizer or even a main dish. Take it to a party and everyone will be talking about it (especially if you sneak in a couple of habaneros and watch as some unsuspecting fool eats one and then needs to ice his mouth for 1/2 hour…yes, I’ve done this).
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Bake Time: 25 Minutes
- 1lb Bulk Sausage or Links (Casing Removed)
- 4oz light Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (2% milk)
- 15-20 Med to Large Jalapenos
- Brown sausage in skillet, crumbling into small pieces. Drain fat, let cool.
- Slice jalapenos in half, long ways, and remove seeds.
- Combine sausage, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Stuff jalapenos.
- Spray cooking spray on cookie sheet and bake at 400 for 25 minutes.